Complementary/Alternative & Integrative Therapies
- The safety of acupuncture in children and adolescents with cancer therapy-related thrombocytopenia.
- Inhalation aromatherapy in children and adolescents undergoing stem cell infusion: results of a placebo-controlled double-blind trial.
Complementary/Alternative Medicine (CAM)
- Use of complementary and alternative medicine among children, adolescent, and young adult cancer survivors: a survey study
- Bringing evidence to complementary and alternative medicine in children with cancer: Focus on nutrition-related therapies
- Complementary and alternative medicines for use in supportive care in pediatric cancer
- Bringing evidence to complementary and alternative medicine for children with cancer
- Complementary and alternative medicine in pediatric oncology: availability and institutional policies in Canada--a report from the Children's Oncology Group
- Complementary and alternative medicine in pediatric oncology
- Complementary and alternative medicine: the role of the cancer center
- Use of unconventional therapies by children with cancer at an urban medical center
- The Antioxidant Debate
- Should supplemental antioxidant administration be avoided during chemotherapy and radiation therapy?
- Antioxidant status decreases in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia during the first six months of chemotherapy treatment
- Low antioxidant vitamin intakes are associated with increases in adverse effects of chemotherapy in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- A phase I dose-finding study of silybin phosphatidylcholine (milk thistle) in patients with advanced hepatocellular carcinoma
- A randomized, controlled, double-blind, pilot study of milk thistle for the treatment of hepatotoxicity in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).
- Advances in the use of milk thistle (Silybum marianum)
- Milk thistle: is there a role for its use as an adjunct therapy in patients with cancer?
- Topical Yunnan Baiyao administration as an adjunctive therapy for bleeding complications in adolescents with advanced cancer.
Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Plasma citrulline as a biomarker for enterocyte integrity in pediatric blood and BMT.
- Meeting report: development of an International Committee on Nutrition & Health for Children with Cancer, International Society of Pediatric Oncology (SIOP).
- Use of traditional and complementary/alternative medicine (TCAM) in children with cancer in Guatemala.
Surveys of Practice: Clinical Guidelines
- Children's Oncology Group's 2013 blueprint for research: cancer control and supportive care
- Impact on survival and toxicity by duration of weight extremes during treatment for pediatric acute lymphoblastic leukemia: A report from the Children's Oncology Group
- Integrating dietary supplements into cancer care
- Nutrition therapy: support for integration into cancer care
- The impact of nutritional status on outcomes: a neglected area of research
- Integrative therapies for children with hematological malignancies
- Standards of nutritional care in pediatric oncology: results from a nationwide survey on the standards of practice in pediatric oncology. A Children's Oncology Group study.
- Evidence for symptom management in the child with cancer
- A multidisciplinary review of nutrition considerations in the pediatric oncology population: a perspective from children's oncology group
Behavioral/Neuropsychological outcomes for children with leukemia (ALL)
- Neuropsychological outcomes of a randomized trial of prednisone versus dexamethasone in acute lymphoblastic leukemia: findings from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute All Consortium Protocol 00-01.
- Neurobehavioral side effects of corticosteroids during active treatment for acute lymphoblastic leukemia in children are age-dependent: report from Dana-Farber Cancer Institute ALL Consortium Protocol 00-01.
- Quality of life and behavioral follow-up study of pediatric survivors of craniopharyngioma.
Brain and CNS Tumors
- Late effects in survivors of childhood CNS tumors treated on Head Start I and II protocols.
- Long-term survival of children less than six years of age enrolled on the CCG-945 phase III trial for newly-diagnosed high-grade glioma: a report from the Children's Oncology Group.
- Helping survivors of medulloblastoma learn from what we learn.
- Long-term follow-up of children treated for high-grade gliomas: children's oncology group L991 final study report.
- Quality of life and behavioral follow-up study of Head Start I pediatric brain tumor survivors.
- Craniopharyngioma Clinical Status Scale: a standardized metric of preoperative function and posttreatment outcome.
- Neuropsychological functioning of children treated with intensive chemotherapy followed by myeloablative consolidation chemotherapy and autologous hematopoietic cell rescue for newly diagnosed CNS tumors: an analysis of the Head Start II survivors.
- Psychological and social impact of being a pediatric brain tumor survivor.
- Regression of recurrent malignant gliomas with convection-enhanced delivery of topotecan.
Cognitive Assessment Research
- Children's Oncology Group's 2013 blueprint for research: behavioral science.
- Implementation of multi-site neurocognitive assessments within a pediatric cooperative group: can it be done?
Communication with Pediatric Patients through Computers
Narrative Medicine/Professional Training
- Pediatric narrative oncology: interprofessional training to promote empathy, build teams, and prevent burnout.
- Outcome of children less than three years old at diagnosis with non-metastatic medulloblastoma treated with chemotherapy on the "Head Start" I and II protocols.
Stem Cell Transplantation
- Psychological distress and psychiatric diagnoses among primary caregivers of children undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplant: an examination of prevalence, correlates, and racial/ethnic differences.
- The role of social and cognitive processes in the relationship between fear network and psychological distress among parents of children undergoing hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Health-related quality of life (HRQoL): the impact of medical and demographic variables upon pediatric recipients of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Concordance of quality of life assessments following pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplantation.
- Overcoming Challenges to Meaningful Informed Consent for Whole Genome Sequencing in Pediatric Cancer Research
- Infertility in Females of Reproductive Age
- Evidence-Based Recommendations for Fertility Preservation Options for Inclusion in Treatment Protocols for Pediatric and Adolescent Patients Diagnosed With Cancer
- Implementing a systematic approach to meeting patients' cancer and fertility needs: a review of the Fertile Hope Centers Of Excellence program
- Fertility preservation in children and adolescents with cancer (Minerva Pediatrica)
- Fertility preservation in adolescents and young adults with cancer (Journal of Clinical Oncology)
- Preserving Fertility in Children and Adolescents with Cancer
- Evaluation and preservation of fertility in adolescent and young adult patients with testicular cancer” Clinical Oncology in Adolescents and Young Adults